Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 44 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

March 29, 2011 is the 39h day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Tuesday.

"Back to Hip-hop Abs" 

I Have so many activities lined up for me for the following days... So my team and i agreed to do hip-hop abs during lunch time. So we could still continue with our workout even with lots of work.

Plus, my kids are going on a vacation for 3 weeks and i want to spend much time with them this week.

So no after office jog for us this week.

Breakfast: 1/2 rice, 1 slice of Longanisa and Spinach omelet, 1 coffee (I was having too much of my coffee quota for one week, but with lots of work, i need the power of coffee to keep me going..)

Lunch: 3 wheat tuna sandwich, 1/2 pineapple

PM Snack: 2 wheat tuna sandwich

Dinner: 1 ham and egg sandwich from Captain Burger

One of the many activites for me this week is Linux training. And by 6pm today, Ate glen invited me to eat dinner before the training. But since i already ate, i just decided to accompany her instead. 

But while we were waiting for her ham and egg burger to cook, i cant resist the smell, so i ordered one for myself too. haaayyyy.. 

Went home late again... So much for wanting to  go home early for kids...hayyyy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...