Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 37 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

March 22, 2011 is the 37th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Tuesday.
"Over worked Tuesday"
I walked for 33 minutes from my house to the City. The first 11 minutes was with hubby.
Nothing unusual happened today, except that there were lots of work.
Breakfast:
1 cup pansit bihon
2 slice of Monay bread

AM Snack:
1 slice papaya

It's good that i have all the food supplies that i need by my side table. Every monday, i bought wheat bread and tuna supply for the week. And as everyday routine, Manang magpruprutas already has my pineapple, papaya and pakwan sliced and ready when i pass by.

So my only standing break, away from my computer is "CR break".

Lunch:
1/2 pineapple
4 wheat crackers with tuna spread

PM Snack: 
1 Sky Flakes Fit - Flaxseed Crackers

Yesterday, i bought Sky Flakes Fit - Flaxseed Crackers, instead of my usual wheat bread brand. The grocery store has no new stock, so i have to look for alternative. 

I have the opportunity to compare 2 products (Rebisco Wheat Crackers and Sky Flakes Fit), to improve my diet.
My comments on the 2 products:
1. RWC has more 4 cracker contents compared to SFF. who has only 3 RWC has also bigger cracker size.
2. SFF has better taste than RWC. Before i tasted SFF, RWC's bland  taste is ok, but SFF taste is better.
3. SFF has 2 flavors, while RWC has only 1. SFF comes in Flaxseed crackers and Oat Fiber Crackers.
4. In terms of Calories contents, RCW has more calories than the SFF Flaxseed. So RCW gives you more energy.

Dinner:
1/2 Pineapple
Due to work over load, i pass on running after office. I went home 10pm and had only my 1/2 pineapple for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...