Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 43 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

March 28, 2011 is the 43rd day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Monday.

"4th Official Weigh-in Day" 

I was excited to start my new week today.

So after my 30 minute walk to the office, changed into my office  uniform and shoes, my team went to the warehouse and had our weight checked.

And since i was guilty of eating during my 2-day training plus i ate rice twice yesteday, i wasn't expecting big lost of weight from me... 

But when i stepped on the scale, it displayed -- 61 kgs!!! A 3.6kgs weight lost from Day 1!!!

I am now officially leading my pack. 

I am living my dream. 

I remember a phrase constantly mentioned during our training -- "What you mind can conceive, Your body can achieve" ...This is it..


I'm so proud of my self right now. If i could kiss myself, i would..hahaha...


With five weeks to go, i'm at 36% of achieving my goal of losing 10 kgs excess weight. Wow!!! I have a long way to go... but this is better than not losing at all... I began to wonder, how the other teams are doing...

When the committee representative arrived after lunch. We were not expecting big lost this week, and we were not surprised. I was the biggest loser for our team this week, contributing 3 pounds lost. But one teammate gained weight,bigger than what i lost, so not much lost on the record for this week.

It's ok, we still have 3 more weigh-ins to go. 

After analyzing what went wrong and  some right things we did, here are my observations:

1. Drinking too much, especially high calorie beer (even if it says "light"), will definitely add on to your weight. 1 bottle of "light" beer is equivalent to a 20 minute jog. So, the next time you grab that bottle, be sure that you're going to run for it..

2. Eating Pulutan too much, is the same as drinking too much, especially if its during the night, and the most delish pulutan dishes contains too much calorie content, no questions asked.. 

3. No Dinner, but eating chocolates instead, is the same or even worst than having no dinner at all. Better munch on an apple and keep those chocolates supplies away...

4. Walking is a good contributor to losing weight. Especially in the morning. Since, morning exercise boost your body's metabolic rate, by walking for 30 minutes, you already had your day's workout quota.

5. Working late and having no dinner at all, is not advisable. Period.



Breakfast: 1 cup ginisang togue, 1/2 cup rice, 1 slice of papaya

Lunch: 1/2 pineapple, 2 lumpiang togue, 1 hard boiled egg.

PM Snack: 1 coffee, 1 wheat cracker (thanks to fed!)

Dinner: 1/2 pineapple, 1 chockies ( thanks to bren! )



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...