Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 31 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

 March 16, 200 is the 31st day of the Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Wednesday.

 "Craving for Pork"

Breakfast:
1/2 cup of leftover chichen pochero
1/2 cup rice
1 slice of spinach and egg omelet

AM Snack:
1 slice of guaple with salt and vinegar
2 slices of empanadang camote ( again bought from the same lady vendor)

my breakfast buddy & hubby
By lunch, i was craving for pork. I suddenly miss pork. So by lunch break, i head down to Manang Teng's Delight Carinderia and bought 1 order of pork dinuguan.

Lunch:
1 serving of Dinuguan c/o Manang Teng Carinderia
2 empanada

PM Snack:
1 slice of guaple with salt and vinegar
1 235ml of Tropicana Fruit Juice
5 pesos adobong mani

I'm not going to workout today, because i have to head to SM Megamall Ortigas for a Pre-Climb on my upcoming Pulag Climb. Plus, i was also excited to see old mountaineering friends again. And since, i'm in the area, me and hubby will have a look on the Nike-Adidas Sales. I have to purchase hiking shoes for my April 
climb.

While waiting for an FX to MRT North station, i realize i only ate a slice of the quava. So i bought a bottle of Tropicana and gave in to the Adobong Mani tempation. Ate it all during my FX ride  to MRT.



Dinner
1/2 curry puff
1/2 fire floss
1/2 cheese bread
3 pcs of siomai

The meeting went well. It's good to see old friends again and feel again the excitement of every pre-climb. During the meeting, i requested for my hubby to buy something to eat, we were both starving from the travel. So my hubby bought 2 orders of siomai. I only ate 3, he ate the rest.

Then on our way home, we came across Bread Talk at Mega A. We bought 4 kinds of bread ( 2 Firefloss, 1 curry puff and 1 cheese bread 1 foot long ) and shared it on our way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...