Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 25 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

March 10, 2011 is the 25th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Thursday.

“Empanadang Camote Day”

On my way to the office, I was able to pass-by an empanada vendor selling P10 pesos for 4 pcs of empanada. Since I did not have breakfast yet, I munch on 1 while on my way to the office.

The empanada was delish. Not hot anymore, but good. The shell was still crunchy and most of the fillings were camote.  Sweet camote!

By the time I arrive at the office, I already ate all of it. I was planning to eat it as my snack throughout the day, but I can’t resist. Still ate my packed breakfast still, which lasted me thru lunch.

Breakfast:
2 slices of bangus with the belly part(daing)
½ cup rice
½ cup kalabasa and spinach (sauted)
4 pcs of small empanada with lots of camote filling.







 Lunch:
6 pcs of Rebisco Whole Wheat Crackers with
Tuna and Cheese Filling
1 slice of pakwan


 



PM Snack: 
3 slices of senorita banana

At 3:30, again, there was Palabok courtesy of Sir AJ and Sir Johman. Sir Johman was one of our contenders on the challenge. I debated with myself if I would eat or not, since I’m going for a run later. But guess who won?  Me. I controlled myself and stayed away from the food. And to have more reason not to eat, I lend my spoon and fork to Sir Johman and told him to enjoy his food and eat all the Palabok that he wants (with all sincerity!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...