Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 24 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

March 9, 2011 is the 24th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Wednesday.

“Low, low, low”

Breakfast:
1 serving of Tortang Talong
½ cup rice
1 slice of papaya

AM Snack:
1 slice of pakwan

Lunch:
2 Tuna with Cheese Wheat Bread Sandwich

PM Snack:
2 Tuna with Cheese Wheat Bread Sandwich









Dinner:
2 servings of Ginisang talong and sitaw
1 slice of Tortang Tahong
2 pcs Kikiam


my dinner buddies
Ophie had a baby emergency and needed to go home early, so for tonight, leah is my jogging buddy. We were joined by Harold (the Team Captain) afterwards.

The run was good. We ran for 38 minutes, low intensity. I circled One lap from 6 – 7 minutes. Did 5 laps. Then walked for 16 minutes to and from the office.

Gauging our run, my legs were not hurting and I was able to jug 38 minutes straight. So I guess the low intensity run was a good training after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...