Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 29 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

March 14, 2011 is the 29th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Monday.



“Lumpiang Sariwa day!”

Since it's my birthday yesterday, i prepared lumpiang sariwa for my office mates and also for my team to eat. Birthday celebrations in the office has been unfair to our team, since we cannot dive in and enjoy the birthday food. So to ensure that my team mates will partake on my birthday food, i opt to prepare lumpiang sariwa, with fresh ubod from Quezon, courtesy of my MIL.

my birthday treat--or what's left of it
Apparently, the lumpiang ubod was bitin. Not all of them was able to eat. Sorry....


It's also our 3rd official weigh-in so i the lumpia was a nice breakfast that is not to bulging to the tummy.

We went to the warehouse to take our weight before the official weigh-in. I said sorry to my team mates because of my birthday indulgence last weekend, and they understand. But in return for my indulgence, i have to work-out more.


I recorded my weight last friday was 62.7kgs, and today.. my weight was down to 62 kgs..Yahoo!!! I just hope, this record is the same with the committee's scale. (How i wish!!!)

Breakfast:
2 lumpiang sariwa
1 coffee

Lunch:
2 tuna wheat sandwich
1/2 pineapple

At around 4:30, my team was already complaining of starvation. The committee representative "FORGOT" about the 2 other teams waiting for him (haayy!). When we heard about this, we we're furious, but we cannot do anything about it. 


And because, we were so dead hungry, we surged to the nearest Lugawan Stand near the office and ate.. I just hope this does not happen again...



PM Snack:
1 serving of lugaw
1 pc of Lumpia (Fried)

Dinner:
1 cup broccoli with beef bits
1 pc bangus (sinigang) with lots 
of talong

My team did not have workout clothes again, so thanks to Fed, who was my jogging buddy today.
I jogged for 45 minutes. Nice workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...