Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 23 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2


March 8, 2011 is the 22nd day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Tuesday.

“Protein Pack Day”

Last Friday, Ophie and I went to SM supermarket to buy siomai for our protein supply, But when my frugality got hold of me, I hesitated to buy the 15-pc siomai for P96.00 pesos. Instead I opt to buy 2 frozen cream dory fillet at P96.00 pesos per 500grams. Fish are good supply of protein too, much more healthier than the siomai.

So today, I woke up at 5am and marinated the sliced dory fish in 3 calamansi juice, 1 thumb-size ginger, salt and pepper for 15 minutes, then drop it into 1 beaten egg and coated it with Japanese bread crumbs. Half of it was fried while the other half was baked for 15 minutes.

While the fish baked, I managed to do 500 repetitions of jumping rope.

Then I ask one of my Angels to sauté the P20 pesos worth of togue sprouts together with julienned beans and carrot, with 4 pieces of fried tokwa, as side dish for the fish.

I packed the baked fish for my lunch and served the fried fish for our breakfast.  What can I say! The baked one was my fave. Besides that it’s more healthierly prepared (I’m sorry for my English, but I cannot express it better than this. Haha!), it’s more crunchy and delish, even without sauce.

Breakfast:
1 cup togue
½ cup rice

So I ate 1 cup of togue and ½ cup rice for breakfast, and packed the baked fish and saved it for Lunch! Now I can’t wait for lunch…

Lunch:
5 pcs baked cream dory
1 cup togue ( sauted )
1 Wheat bread
 

At 11:45 I ate my lunch.

And by 3:30, I’m starving again. It was Leah’s birthday (one of my team mates), they ordered spaghetti for miryenda. Again, I controlled myself. I didn’t get close to the food, instead, I prepared my tuna sandwich and munch on it instead. (While adjacent to my cubicle, ate glen is enjoying her plate of spaghetti…inggit ako!)

No work-out today, so I have to stay on my diet! Period.

Dinner:
1 serving of tinola

Midnight Snack:
1 cup of yogurt-jelly peach mango flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...