Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 38 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

March 23, 2011 is the 38th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Wednesday.
"PMS Day!!!" 
I am not feeling well today. on "PMS Mode".
I did not walk to the office. My body's too painful to do that..
I was 10 minutes late for work. I was snail-walking on my way to the office.
i have PMS today...
i even had debate with my boss ( Oh no! )..
i didn't join my team on our after-office run, coz i'm not feeling well...
but i'm a robot. and i have to work.  so i painstakingly went through my day's work.
it is so unfortunate that women have to undergo this day of the month. so, gentlemen, who are reading my blog, when a lady is in "PMS mode"..beware! and be sensitive..


Breakfast: 
1 pc longanisa
1 pc tilapia (paksiw)
1/2 rice


AM Snack:
5 tbsp of oatmeal (banana flavor) from Ophie. Jst want to try oatmeal, since i have no food supply except for my frits. Taste good, but dont like the texture. Will try the plain flavor next time..












What's left of my Nissin Cup Noodles
Lunch:
2 cups of Nissin seafood cup soup. 
(Soup only! I just want to be able to sip on hot sabaw as comfort food..I need all the comfort i could get today..)
PM Snack:
3 pcs Sky Flakes Fit
1 cup coffee (Still trying to comfort myself for drinking something hot.)
1/2 pineapple

Dinner: 
1 slice of pakwan

Again, i stayed in the office until 10:30pm. 

When i arrive home, i can't help to dig in on my hubby's midnight snack -- i ate around 5 pcs of chicken balls. 


Midnight Snack:
5 pcs chicken balls.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...