Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 12 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

February 25 is the 12th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Friday.

“Coffee day”

Finally, rest day.  When I woke up this morning, coffee was the first thing on my mind. This will be the start of my 1-coffee-per-week rule. And of course, i‘m looking forward to last day of work for the week and my upcoming weekend with my family.

Breakfast:
½ cup rice
1 cup ginisang ampalaya











AM Snack:
1/3 cup coffee
1 slice of wheat bread with 1 tsp of chiz whiz (courtesy of Dudang..Thanks!)







Lunch:
2 tuna wheat bread sandwich
½ pineapple
 
By today, I’m getting tired of my tuna  wheat bread sandwich. But I have no choice. Since I have no work-out for today, I have to be on track with my diet.

  


Dinner: 3 pcs Galuggong ( Pistek )

Since no office work-out today, I get to go home by 7pm and join my family during dinner. Dinner was Leftover Sinigang na Buto-buto from Lunch and Pistek na Galunggong ( A recipe I copied from mgalutonidennis.blogspot.com..Thanks sir Dennis!).   I can see that my husband missed pork so much, that he ate the remaining of the sinigang. For the whole week, my menu was all vegetables, with meat as sahog only. I ate the 3 remaining galunggong and enjoyed it.

Usually, Friday nights are my laptop night marathon. Before the challenge, I sleep at around 2am or later coz I indulged myself in tv series marathon or facebooking or just blog hopping. But tonight, I have to sleep early, I have a early morning jog with my hubby. So at 9pm, I bid goodbye to the cyberworld and slumber to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...