Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 39 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

March 24, 2011 is the 39h day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Wednesday.
 
Breakfast:
1 cvp chopsevy
2 pcs pandesal
Lunch:
3pcs Sky flakes Fit 
with tuna sandwich spread

PM Snack:
1/2 pineapple
1 slice of pakwan

Dinner:
Sky Flakes Fit

I have lots of things to do today. I had to finish task assignment for my team, since i am scheduled for a Leadership training tomorrow until Satvrday.

Before starting work, we went down to the warehouse and get our weights measured. And according to the scale, i am now...... 61.3 kgs. That's a decrease of 1.1 kgs from my monday weight of 62.4 kgs!

So far, i'm leading or team's most lost weight! Since the beginning, i lost 3.3 kgs.

Come to think of it, I have jogged only once this week. But walked my way to the office 3 times, so far. And since, i freqvently worked late this week, i was not able to eat dinner at home. Hmmmm... I just hope i wont gain weight after my 2-day training tomorrow and saturday. 
We'll see...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...