Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 18 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

March 3, 2011 is the 18th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Thursday.

“Back to Jumping Ropes”

Today is a good day…

I was able to wake up at 5am and prepare my paperworks for the day that was due since Monday.

I was tempted to watch “Private Practice Series” but got hold of myself and instead, I grab on to my jumping rope and dumbbells and started to work out.

It was February 22 since my last jumping rope routine. And I felt my muscle ached when I did the first 200 jumps because I stopped. I told myself “How am I gonna beat the 1200 jumps record, if I don’t continue?”. So I reached for my first 500 jumps. Did stretching and dumbbell exercises for 30 minutes, then hit the shower. I promise to return to this routine from now on…

Breakfast:
½ cup rice
1 pc of Native Longanisa
¼ part of scrambled egg
(Wow! Big Plate! Small Breakfast..)

AM Snack:
1/2 cup coffee (Nescafe 3 in 1) 
1 pc Tupig ( from Bon..Thanks! )

I know! I know! It’s not coffee day yet. But I would love my tupig with coffee, and the cold temperature in the office makes me crave for 1..So I’m having my coffee day 1 day earlier. No coffee for me tomorrow. Promise!


( Due to my excitement to drink my coffee, i forgot to take a picture..hayy...)

The sun is beginning to shine by lunch (Did i say that this is a good day?) so we’re going for a run later…

Lunch:
2 pcs egg wheat bread sandwich with lettuce and pipino
¼ pineapple


 
PM Snack:
1 slice papaya
Handful of peanuts





Fed in his kagalang galang na get-up





At 7pm, we we're back from our jog. meet my jogging buddies...

Ophie with her over sized dress or shirt..im not sure..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...