Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 16 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

March 1, 2001 is the 10th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Tuesday.

“Dinindeng Day”

Yesterday, on my way home, I was able to buy a green papaya, Squash Flower Blossoms (talbos ng kalabasa) and Malunggay leaves. I am going to cook diningdeng for my breakfast. And so I did.

I woke up at 5:30 and prepared my ingredients and by 6:30, I already packed my breakfast.

Since my morning was spent cooking breakfast, I was not able to work out again. But, I was able to play with my baby Kenneth instead,  before I went to shower.

Breakfast:
1 serving of Dinindeng
½ cup rice

Lunch:
3 slices of tuna wheat bread sandwich
¼ pineapple

PM Snack:
¼ pineapple

After office, Ophie and I jogged at SB road, then later joined by Harold.  We agreed not to time our run, instead we targeted 1 x up our intensity yesterday. So after 20 minutes we reached our goal then return to the office.  Unfortunately, we have to run again because the rain was beginning to fall. So all in all, we run for 25 minutes and walked 10 minutes. Nice workout!!! My legs hurt after that…

I changed clothes then headed to SM Nova for my date with my hubby. Sweet!!! After our Marriage Recollection last Sunday, we both agreed to set our date every Tuesday, so we can have our alone time every week and catch up on life. I’ll be blogging about this one of these days…

On our date, we choose to eat at Shakey’s since they serve salad. But when I saw the menu, I want to order everything!!! I got hold of myself and ordered for Buffalo Wings instead. I shared the 4-pc chicken wings with my hubby, while he ordered 1 platter of spaghetti.  We Never ordered the salad coz I personally thought it was over-priced.

Dinner:
2 pcs Chicken Wings
1 glass of water
2 tbsp Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...