Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30th Day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

March 15, 2011 is the 30th day of the Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Tuesday.

"3rd Official Weigh-in"

Weigh-in was supposed to be yesterday. But when the committee representative, Gab, didn't show up, we figured he forgot. So when Ophie called, he definitely forgot and just rescheduled it today.

The weigh-in wasn't bad. I didn't lost any weight. It's better than gaining weight. Considering the feast that i ate on my weekend birthday celebrations. I'm still happy with the outcome.

But, i don't want to be too complacent. I still have a long way to go...

Enough of food indulgence. Enough of excuses of not working out. I'm far from my desired weight, so i have a lot of sweating to do.. and less mindless eating...

This coming weekend, I signed up on a 5K run, together with hubby. So i better prepare.

Today, i was not suppose to run, coz my teammates have no jogging clothes and went home early, so when i heard that the other team were going jogging on SB, i hurriedly changed to my workout outfit and joined them.

And today, i set a new personal record. I was able to do 8 laps!! Holy cow! I never imagine i could make that, but i did. 

I was not able to record my time, coz i forgot my mobile phone at home, but my pedometer reads 2688. So this is my best records of laps yet. Wooohoooo! So proud of myself... I think i'm ready for that 5K run...

It was around 6:51 when we started. The SB area where we jog was not lighten by the street light, and it was cloudy, so by the time we started, the area was very dark. I made a sign of a cross and uttered a short prayer to Him for guidance, protection for us and to give us light.  And after my 3rd lap, He granted my prayer!  The clouds covering the half moon moved and the Lord lighted my way.  It was a big difference from the darkness earlier. Thank you Lord. And for that, i offered him my last 2 laps...


Breakfast:
1/2 cup rice
1 cup Sigarilyas (ginataan)

AM Snack:
1/4 pineapple

Lunch:
3 tuna wheat bread sandwich

PM Snack:
2 servings of guava sliced in vinegar and salt


Dinner:
1 cup chicken pochero
2 wheat crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...