Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 15 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

February 28, 2001 is the 10th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Monday.

“2nd Official Weigh-in Day”

Official Biggest Loser Challenge weigh-in today, so I deliberately didn’t eat breakfast. I was also late for office so I hurriedly took a bath, prepare my work-out clothes, kiss the boys goodbye and left the house. No morning work-out for me.

Ophie and I went to the warehouse and took our weight… I can never forget Ophie’s facial expression while she reads my numbers on the screen… Last Friday, my weight was 63.1 kgs and today, I weighed 62.7 kgs.

As of today, I lost 1.9 kgs or 4.2 lbs!!!

But that was not the official Biggest Loser Challenge weight.  We have to weigh for the official representative from the organizer to get our weight.  Who arrived at around 4:30 pm.


My lunch or what's left of it
By the time Gab arrived, I was starving. While waiting for him,  I cant concentrate on work and all I could think about was Food.

The breakfast that I packed became my  afternoon snack. Okay.. I’m a little exaggerated. I munch on my fruits supply during the day, so I’m not that hungry. But I’m still looking forward to eating my  breakfast after our weigh-in at 4:30 pm.

Good news!!! We lost!!! Significant amount of weight, and I’m positive that those numbers would put us on top of the game. Sorry for my readers / competitors, I just have to brag…. I can’t post our numbers here in my blog, as per request of my team members, but we’re looking Good….

By 6pm, Ophie and I went back to our after office jogging routine. By our third week running, our performance improved. Within 10 minutes, we were able to do 3 continuous run on the same area.  And by the 4th time, we headed back to the office.

In my record it was a good 15 minute run and 20 minute walk back and to the office.

On my way home, I decided to treat myself to a hot and fresh-cooked McDonalds Cheeseburger.  I believe, It is important that you treat ourselves for a job well done, once in a while...  Last year, after every weigh-in, I would treat myself a Whopper in Burger King. And today, my reward is a McDonald Cheeseburger.. Yum!!!

However, I decided, I would run for another 10 minutes in exchange for that Cheeseburger..And tomorrow Is another day….

Breakfast:
1 pc pandesal
¼ pineapple
1 slice papaya

Lunch:
1 slice Watermelon
1 cup lumpiang ubod (leftover from Sunday)

PM Snack:
2 Pandesal
1 cup lumpiang ubod (left over from Sunday)
¼ pineapple

Dinner:
1 McDonalds Cheeseburger
½ cup Kalabasa and Spinach
10 pieces of French Fries
1 glass of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...