Saturday, February 5, 2011

My thoughts this February 5, 2011

I'm tired.

Suddenly, i just dont want to move.
I don't want to think...

suddenly.. im not efficient at work.. for the first time, i felt i don't belong anymore.

I have done so much, but nothing was appreciated.
I feel useless and powerless..
I feel i have no control over anything anymore...

i suddenly lost interest...
i suddently cannot concentrate...

it runs constantly in my mind that im lost...

im at lost at home.. i feel that im falling short at all my actions..

im just frustrated at life right now..

am i failing?

i feel that im failing as a person...
im failing my family..my colleagues..

i suddenly feel unwanted... useless...

but still my sanity prevails...it has to..

i have to try and put myself together...every time.

even with heavy heart, i still report to work..and work..
i have to put on a happy and determined spirit, to make all this work.

for my family. nothing else.

so help me God...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...