Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 3 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

February 16, 2011 is the 3rd day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2.

Work-out started at 6:15am
25 squats
400 repetitions in jumping rope


Breakfast:
1 small daing (fried)
1 whole tomato sliced
1/2 cup rice
1 banana
1 glass of water


Lunch:
2 tomatoes
2 lettuce leaves
3 slices of wheat bread tuna sandwich
1 glass of water

PM Snack:
1 slice of pineapple
2 bananas

Afternoon workout after office was 10 minute walk to the jogging place, 20 minutes jog and
10 minute walk to office.



Dinner:
2 slices of Bangus (sinigang)
2 servings of sinigang soup
1 mug Anlene milk
1 glass of milk
But i never ate the tuna sandwich,  instead i shared it with my hubby. I just ate another slice of bangus in exchange..hehehe



my body ached the whole day from the jog the past night and my squats that morning. hirap kumilos sa office, im not my usual self. But despite it, i was looking forward to 6pm, to start our afternoon workout.

i enjoyed my lunch because of the tomato and lettuce from ophie.

Dinner with my husband was super. i didn't felt full but the company i have was satisfying enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...