Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 5 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

February 18, 2011 is the 5th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2


Breakfast:
2 tbsp adobong puso ng saging
1/2 cup pansit
1/2 egg (boiled)

Half of the egg was shared with my bunsong makulit..

at 8:30 today, my team went to the warehouse and weighed in again.

I was frustrated when i knew that i gained .25 lbs. From 141.316 lbs, i am now
141.561 lbs.

But when i checked again, 141.316 was not my latest weight, that was 3 days
before Day 0. As i recorded, at Day 1 i weighed 142.443 lbs or 64.6 kgs and
today i weighed 141.651 or 64.2 kgs... So in total, i lost .89 lbs or .4 kgs....

Come to think of it, for a 4 day diet and work-out, its far from what i need to
accomplish, but its a start. It's a sign that i'm losing. I just have to improve
and do more next time.

Lunch:
1/2 egg (boiled)
2 slices of tuna wheat bread sandwich
1/2 cup coffee (1 tsp coffee, 1 tsp sugar, 1 1/2 tsp creamer) -- I was craving for coffee since Wednesday, so i made one today. But after finishing half of the cup, im satisfied.



Today is rest day from work out. From my reading, i learned that you need to rest your body so your body will regenerate and recover from the pain of work out. As for our team, we still are on a diet. And come tomorrow, early jog with my family and menu planning for the coming week.

Dinner was 2 cups of ginisang monggo and 1 mug of Anlene before sleep.

Because we have no after office workout, i was able to get home before 7pm and enjoy dinner with my family.  I realized how much i miss rice because ginisang monggo is best eaten with rice, but being with my family at dinner is enough to fill me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...