Sunday, February 13, 2011

INTIMATE WEEKEND FOR YOU AND HUBBY -- for free




If you are married for at least a year , I strongly suggest that you and your hubby attend an ME Weekend.  ( Church wedding not required )

Together with my husband, we attended this weekend 3 months ago and I can proudly say that our relationship became stronger and we are now more open to each other.

This ME weekend will, with no doubt, improve your relationship on all aspects of marriage, be it financial, spiritual, emotional and also sexual.

This can also be a gift to your partner. An intimate weekend that’s free from the hussle and buzzers of life. During our ME Weekend, I was able to forget our problems at home and the deadlines at work. I was able to relax my mind and concentrate on my husband alone. During the weekend, we both were able to talk about our marriage and get to know each other more.
( Refer to my blog on the details of the weekend http://choclit.multiply.com/journal/item/30/Marriage_Encounter_Weekend )

There will be another ME Weekend and I invite you to experience what we have experienced.

This weekend will be for free… We will take you to and from the venue… Start of the weekend will be on March 4, Friday Dinner until March 6 Sunday Lunch.

If your interested give me your name together with your spouse’s name, contact details ( Yahoo id, mobile number, email address ) and I will reserve a room for you both.

Here are my contact details
Mobile: 09392120577
Yahoo id: choclit_jfr
Email Add: joraymasalvan@yahoo.com
Landline: 4177472 – Home
   9374434 loc 181 (Office)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...