Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 10 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

February 23, 2001 is the 10th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Wednesday.


I was on leave for half day at the office. Today is my Karl's Talent Day at school. I'll be posting a blog for this soon..

I wasn't able to work out this morning because my neck and back hurt so badly, possible cause was my wrong sleeping position. I decided to snuggle more in bed and played with my boys instead. I think i deserve this reward since my body was at full work out yesterday. Anyways, we'll still jog tonight. So i'll take this opportunity to rest for a little while longer.


Breakfast:
1/2 cup rice
1 cup Ginataang Kamansi(Langka)
1 egg (fried - sunny side up)

AM Snack: (Jollibee)
3 pcs french fries
1 cup pineapple juice
1/3 chicken breast (without the skin)

After my son's school program, they asked for a Jollibee reward. So i treated them at Jollibee SM nova. We ordered Chicken, Spaghetti, French fries and pineapple juice. I munch on their leftover chicken and fries.

Lunch:
3/4 Pesang tilapia with pechay leaves and sabaw. Left-over from breakfast.

PM Snack:
1/4 cup coffee (courtesy of Fed)
1 pc wheat bread

My back still ached, but I still reported to the office. However, my mind is not at work. I was still reminiscing my last night experience and still my back ache is worsening. With 30 minutes till my next work-out, I’m not looking forward.... But i have to do it...


At exactly 6pm we were heading toward SB road, our usual jogging place. After 10 minute walk and 5 minute stretching, I jogged again.

I was surprised at my performance today, even with my back ache, I was able to straight-jog around the same area 3 times, that lasted for 30 minutes and 40 seconds. My pedometer read 2954 steps! 

I was so proud of myself. I know I can still do more, but I don’t want to push it. 


By this time, I can feel that my team is feeling the tiredness from the 3-day straight work-out that we did. Coz on our way back to the office, we talked about scenarios if we experienced fatigue or accidents from over-worked-out. I hope and pray that it won’t happen.  Just one more day and it will be rest day….

Tomorrow is badminton day. Something I haven’t done in a long time, something exciting.

I still stayed in the office and munch on 2 wheat breads. There goes my dinner.

Dinner:
2 Wheat bread and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...