Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 71 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

April 25, 2011 is the 71st day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Monday.
"Last 7 days"

Back to work week, but i have to take a half day leave at work because my youngest son was sick. Maybe from the 12-hour travel and heat of the summer sun. 

When i got to the office, it was time for the 2nd to the last official weigh-in. And as expected, i was not able to lose much weight. But better losing a little than gaining big... 

For the next 7 days, i will be strict with my diet. I'm planning to have pure vegetable and fruits diet until the end of the week. But i need to still eat breakfast to sustain me through my work day. 

Here's my health regimen for this week:
 - 33 minute walk to the office in the morning
 - pack lite breakfast before 9am
 - lunch and dinner will be 1 pineapple 
 - lots of water

If i have a jogging buddy during after office jog, maybe i will. But i'm not counting on it. These past few days, my team mates have been laying low on workout, however, i'm not sure if they are working out on their own. 

I'm also looking forward to more OT this week onwards, so less workout for me. So i need to control my diet and see to it that i have healthy supply of food while at work, so as not to easily tempted to buy food anywhere that would ruin my diet.

Good luck on the last few days of the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...