Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 50 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

April 4,  2011 is the 50th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Monday.

"The day I went out of control"


 I was not able to report to the office because i was not feeling well. I was not myself today...

and to justify my "not-feeling-well" day, i went out of control of my cravings today...

First... i ate one 80g of Gardenia Twiggies Choc-A-Lot, leftover from our EK Trip, it's a sponge fingers chocolate-covered filled with rich chocolate cream. After eating one piece, i realized how i was deprived of the "good stuff" and i suddenly wanted this challenge to end...Wahhh... I am losing myself...

And it didn't end there... i posted my personal grudge, even on my facebook account..hayy...

And continued on my "good(bad) stuff" addiction..



After my first piece of the Twiggies, i ate another one and hid in my room. I was ashamed that my family would see me indulging in this super-duper-delish chocolate stuff while I'm telling them all the time about my diet...

Then... i couldn't resist the temptation displayed in our glass cabinet were the "chichirya" was placed, more leftover from our EK trip...so i put my boys to sleep and munch on the Tortillos (Green), Nova and Kirei ALONE while face-booking...hayzz...


But..i tried to justify my over-eating by not having lunch and dinner was just bits and pieces of leftover chicken and spaghetti from my boy's dinner.

Breakfast: 3 wheat bread, 1/2 cup spinach with kalabasa and corned beef (sauteed) 

Lunch: No lunch
Dinner: leftover bits of chicken and spaghetti


This is not my finest hour (or day...)

But i will be back again tomorrow... I hope...






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...