Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 57 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

April 11, 2011 is the 57th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Monday.
"Frustration is eating me today"

Monday  again. Back to work. 
It's the 5th Official Weigh-In for our challenge. So before we start work, my team went to the warehouse to get our weight checked. Because of my recorded weight from Ace's weighing scale yesterday, I was expecting huge lost from my weight. But unfortunately, i was disappointed. My recorded weight today is 60.2kgs. A only lost .2kgs from our friday weight. 

Then, i got more disappointed... I was expecting the official representative to arrive after lunch. But he arrived at around 9:30 am. Just right after i finished my breakfast... Hayysss.. breakfast pa naman is the heaviest meal i have for the day, so this will add up surely to my weight...

True to my theory, it did. I had not lost significant weight. I felt really frustrated coz i can't reach my desired weight at this rate that i am at. 

For the last two weeks my only workout was my morning walk to the city. And i know that this wont suffice because my body has slow metabolic rate, which i have proven through the years. So i really need to get going and start exercising again...

But current circumstances wont let me... and it's really frustrating... 

I want to jog, but i cant jog alone due to safety reasons... I can't do hiphop abs at home because i'm too tired to do it at 11pm, After working more than 10 hours at the office.
Hayysss... How can i reach my desired weight if circumstances wont let me.... So..so.. so frustrated...
Breakfast: 2 wheat bread, 1 egg (sunny side up), 1 cup of coffee

Lunch: 1 cup Nestle Fitness & Fruit

PM Snack: 1/2 pineapple

Dinner: 1/2 pineapple


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...