Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 58 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

April 12, 2011 is the 58th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Tuesday.
"More Frustrations Ahead"

Yesterday, i was feeling down. Yet today, still not feeling good.

Hayyysss...

I'd writing my blog during my lunch break, because i need to write something or my mind will blow up...

A lot of negative vibes has been happening around me today...

First, when i arrived in the office, ready to change after my morning walk, i realized i forgot my uniform, so i have to wear tshirt at the office, i just hid my shirt under my office jacket. Hayyyss... my memory is not 100% working anymore..ayayayay!


2nd.. most of my friends online have negative shout-outs. I maybe a little paranoid but i hope it was not about me...

3rd... i did some mistakes at work, that will definitely affect my evaluation. Damn! I cant elaborate more, coz i don't want to add up to my mistakes anymore.

By lunch today, i'm feeling down. My lowest in my career ever. And worst, i have no choice but to stay for 5 years more. Hayyysss...
Breakfast : 1 cup of spaghetti. 
Lunch : 1/2 pineapple

PM Snack: 2 wheat bread with raisin

Dinner: 1/2 pineapple.


Just like yesterday, i stayed at the office until 10:30pm. The only highlights of my day today was that i was able to jog for 33 minutes. I plan to do it again tomorrow,even if i have no jogging buddy...





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...