Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 64-66 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

April 18-20, 2011 is the 64th to 66th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Monday-Wednesday.
"Last 2 weeks"

Monday, April 18.
Today, I am marking the last two weeks of my challenge, Unfortunately, with a .3 kgs weight gain. Geez!

I'm beginning to get tired of my diet. I was starting to crave for chichirya, ice cream, cheeseburger...and many many more..hayys I am also afraid that i might be pregnant...oh-oh..
Monday Breakfast : Adobong Kangkong with Baked Cream Dory fish.
Lunch: 1 pack of Crunchos (Junkfood)  After getting my 45 minute sleep during my lunch break, i suddenly craved for chichirya, so i opened one and dive! Not myself today...
 
Since we have only 2.5 working days ahead, i worked, talked to no-one in the office (for non-work related topics only), went home late.
No work-out.

No morning walk.

Oh-no! I'm feeling a little out of it. Out of the diet, out of workout. My body feels heavy and tired. I slept during lunch breaks and eat dinner.

This is not the way to end my diet.. I'm afraid i might have gained weight already...

Hayyysss....

Wait! There's more! When i got home monday night, hubby requested me to cook Pad thai, so i cooked one serving and we shared. hayyss..

Monday Dinner: 1 cup of Pad Thai

Tuesday, April 19.

Breakfast: 1 cup ginisang talong sa alamang, 1/2 rice

Lunch: 1/2 pina
Pm Snack: 1 egg sandwich
Dinner: 1/2 pineapple

I cant remember happening significant for me today other than work. I was again the one who closed our department and went home at around 11pm.

Wednesday, April 20.

Breakfast: 1 serving of Fish curry

Lunch: 1 whole pineapple.

Halfday at work but stayed until 3pm to offset work for the coming holidays.


With the Pulag climb being canceled, i am looking forward to my 3-day vacation in Isabela with my family.


Hubby and I are leaving tonight.


PM Snack: 1 order of Goldilucks fresh lumpia. 


I bought 1 order of fresh lumpia after i went to the grocery for our baon for our 12-hour trip to isabela. 


Dinner: a little of rice, a little of tinapa, a little of tomato, a little of spaghetti


I ate dinner while standing at the bus station while waiting for our 9:50pm trip. I prepared tinapa and sliced tomato and hubby bought rice and spaghetti from jollibee and we shared our dinner with my younger brother, whose also waiting for his bus as chance passenger.

By 10:00pm, we were Isabela-bound.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...