Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 54 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

April 8, 2011 is the 54th day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Friday.
"Thank God it's Friday"

To Anyone who's working, this is their most fave expression every end of working week... and for me too...

I'm looking forward to this weekend... because, it's the first of my 2 weekends that i will only be free for the coming 3 months of my life (because of work deadline, as i posted on my previous entry)

second.. hubby and I will be painting Karl's room. While the kids are gone...

third... after the planned general cleaning and painting around the house, we will go to Ace Water Spa...Yahoooo... i bought a discounted voucher for Ace, so i have to use it before it expires on the 15th...

And since it's a friday, my team checked our weight... today i am 60.4 kgs...i lost .2kgs from my April 5 weight of 60.6.... Not much weight lost this week, because i was not able to workout after office, but continuous on my diet.

I also joined the Nestle Fitness 14 day program on facebook and i will buy the product tomorrow and hopefully post my Day1 pic... 

Breakfast: 2 pc Galunggong (Adobo) 1/2 cup rice, 1 cup Kangkong (Adobo din)
L
unch: 3 pcs chx breas ( Chooks to go!) 1 wheat bread pandesal, 3 tsbp chocolate ice cream.

It was the last day of Franco (office mate) and we treated him to a free lunch by ordering delivery from Chooks to go! and ice cream from selecta.

I couldn't resist the ice cream, so i limited myself to only 3 tbsp, nothing more...
Dinner: 1/2 pineapple, 1 wheat pandesal 

Again, i stayed in the office until 10pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...