Sunday, May 1, 2011

Last day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

May 2, 2011 is the last day of the Biggest Loser Challenge 2.

"17 lbs. Lost!!"

i have definitely come a long way from the 1st day of this challenge.
Current weight: 58.2 kgs
Day 1 weight: 64.6 kgs

Total weight lost: 6.4 kgs

Wowowowow!


This is something to be proud of. This was not an easy feat. But i still conquered it. And i won.

I may not reached my target weight lost (10kgs) but i'm getting there, and it's not so far, from this point.

Also, im also getting a lot of positive feedback from friends, that i significantly lost weight. 

1. My mommy tummy is obviously smaller now. Which is my main problem for all my life..

2. I am more buff and physically strong, due to the resistance and cardio training that i was able to do and maintain.

3. And lastly, i am only 3 kgs overweight from my ideal weight, for my current weight and age.

4. Plus, i have proven the most effective way of losing weight, without spending too much.

All i have to do is gradually lose some more to reach the additional target weight lost of 3 kgs, then maintain. That's a promise.

But for now, all i could think of is my craving for ice cream. 

By lunch, i bought my very first choco java cornetto!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...