Saturday, May 14, 2011

Best Things in Life are Free - from Dairy Queen

MY SUMMER BUCKETLIST

According to PAGASA, we will be starting a weather phenomenon called "wet summer" and what fun way to enjoy it is to have fun in the rain with my 2 boys...then head on to SM Nova for an ice cream treat at Dairy Queen. 

The Mango Cheesecake Blizzard  Cake would be great choice! 1. Mango is my kid's our all-time favorite fruit 2. It's my first cake after my Biggest Loser Challenge 3. It would be my personal reward for winning the challenge. Win or lose, im gonna taste this great selection..Yumm!

 
Ever since SM Novaliches started operationg, my boys and i loved bonding there by trying out new flavors fom Dairy Queen. It would be great if we won this GC... goodluck
!

Read on...


Dairy Queen's Summer Bucketlist Promo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...