Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 53 of Biggest Loser Challenge 2

April 7, 2011 is the 53rd day of Biggest Loser Challenge 2, Thursday.
 
"Work.Work.Work."

There was an ultimatum to my team, from the November deadline, we were ordered by Management to move it to July... 

In short, we are to work over-over-over time and on saturdays for the next 3 months of our life...

I remember my early days as a programmer, i was excited and challenged whenever we have an over-nighter work. Maybe because i was just starting and i want to learn it all... but when i became a mother and started my family... i began to balance my life and gave more time to other aspects of my life besides work...

And now... being in this predicament made me look back and think .. "Here i go again..."

I love my work. I love the challenge, don't get me wrong... But i love my personal life more...

However, i won't bite the hands that feed me... So, i have no choice but to deliver... I will do my best and we'll see if its good enough...


Even it breaks my heart that i wont be able to be with my family more often, i'll just make it up after this... I'll just have to make them understand my situation...

However, this will mean less time for workout also. But, i will have to have discipline and make it a point to workout whenever i can.
 
Breakfast: 3 pcs wheat bread, 1 egg (fried), 1/2 cup sardines (sauted), 1 cup coffee
Lunch & Dinner: Mixed Vegetable



Went home at 10pm.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...