Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My first...after a long time..

Life really has its own way of healing...

It feels like, this is my first time to blog, after all that happened in my life from the past months..

Now, i am working again and getting on my toes again..

Im creating a new me and starting to gain confidence again..

Started on another life project and i hope i will do well...

At 2am in the morning, i felt alive and wanted to share my insights again.. hope to make it frequent..

I stumbled upon this blog.. i was inspired by the writer's mood and how she writes..i hope i could emulate her enthusiast in blogging... This got me blogging again...

So this, as a start, im joining her blog and hope to win a bag... http://bebengisms.blogspot.com/2012/07/first-time-is-always-exciting.html

You can join too.. and start something new...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely making-my-ears-pop-and-clap compliments, Jorayma. Start blogging about anything that you'd like to share with us! Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...