Saturday, July 28, 2012

Why do you deserve to win a Php10,000 wardrobe showcase from Howards Storage World?



 This is my official entry to the Howard Storage World + Dainty Mom Wow Your Wardrobe Contest.

My life of 34 years have accumulated through my things.. From being a traveller and mother, you can see from my stuff that i am a keeper... hahaha.. "Keeper of Kalat" . I wanted to take a picture of my cabinet, but thank God i cant find my memory card, i decided not to devulge too much of my "Kalat" in cyber space... i decided to keep my reputation intact.


When i saw this promo online, i decided, to organize my things, before they file up and i may lose them forever.. whether i win or lose... 


I plan to take a before and an after picture for motivation...hahaha... if i can find my memory card...


We'll goodluck to me... and project "Clean up" here we go...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...