Sunday, January 5, 2014

A year later

1am in the morning of January 6, i woke up, and couldn't get back to sleep, so tried fb--boring... and then a familiar feeling enveloped me...

I began typing momyjorayma on the browser address and suddenly remembered i had a blog.

Almost a year ago was my last blog post, so sad actually... And so i realize, i needed to write something..

Something that is bothering me, but i cant make anything out of it...

Maybe because of the previous happenings ...

I had a date with my dad, right after we send off my mom and nieces to the bus station, my dad and i decided to stroll the city...

And we had little chats in between..

He mentioned his take on what's happening to him in the province, my mom's personal challenges and some other stuff...

And then we went home...

And then suddenly, all those little details enveloped me, i felt a sudden sadness in me... I wanted to take away their hurt and make their life easy...

That's it! I feel i am responsible for their misery.. and i dont know who to make it better...

I have been so very busy with my own life, that i have forgetten to take care of them. Time really passess by so fast and i felt time is slowly taking their good health and i cannot do anything about it...

And i told myself, nobody can better this situation but me...

I love them, and i will do everything i can to make their life better... starting now...

Lord God, the Giver of these lives we are living, may you please give my parents more years to live. Please use me as your instrument of making their lives better. Give me the strength to be their support, in times that they need it. And give me the wisdom that i may know what to do at times that we are challenged..

Life is not easy, i know, but with You on my side, there's nothing i can't handle. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...