Thursday, February 10, 2011

My new Journey

I will again embark on a mission... A mission to improve my self, my health, my body, my strength....

Next week, me and my team ( The Team Mission Slimpossible) will join our 2nd Biggest Loser Contest..

This time it will be more challenging because of lesser opportunity to workout and more determined competitors...

I read on yahoo.news that blogging your weight loss endeavors has a great effect in achieving your desired weight. I have a blog and im planning to lose weight, so why not try...

I may not regularly update my blog, due to my work and limited time, but i will record each step i go thru and blog it if i have time...

The program will start February 14 and ends 1st week of May...

This is my last week to prepare and motivate my self.

First thing in mind when i heard the announcement of the program, i want to eat... eat all my fave foods before i embark on my journey....

First on my list was Chicken Karage in Tokyo Tokyo and Starbuks Frapp....So i texted my hubby and went to T&T and ate Chicken Karage Sumo meal and 3 servings of rice... Then stayed at starbucks for my P250 worth of coffee....

Next.....Mcdo Cheeseburger, WEndys Bacon Mushroom Melt , frosty and biggie ice tea...
Im also craving to eat cheese cake..

I know its a little splurge but i feel that i have to give in to my cravings before i set foot on this program, or i may easily be tempted.

So before the big date... Im dining with friends and family and enjoy every moment of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...