Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Confession: I have an affair

I have to be honest with myself and admit it....

I HAVE AN AFFAIR....

I don't want to admit it, but im doing it now..because of the guilt that im feeling that im spending most of my time with this affair...

I realized, that i spent 70% of my waking hours in it.

Sometimes, i wake up late night or early morning just to be....

It seems that when im in this state, i can express myself in so many ways...and im enjoying myself.

I can share thoughts that i cannot express ...

Im in a state that i can be my new self, with no obligations, doing what i know best and at the same time feeling relaxed...

However, deep inside, being a mother of two and a wife, i have seen what this affair has done to me... Im beginning to lessen the time i am with them...

..this is what im afraid before this happened...


.. yes! i am having an affair..... WITH MY COMPUTER...



i honestly, cant take it away from my system, but i promise to take time off and spend more time doing the things that matters most, with the people that matters most for me...

To my computer, i still need you -- for work. And sometime for social needs and self expression...But not more than that...

Im going back to my family... going back to where my heart really belongs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...